The thesis is titled 'Exploring, Expanding and Evaluating Usable Security in Online Banking', and is available in PDF. Click the cover below to either view or download it, depending on how your browser is configured.
The papers on which my doctoral thesis is based are as follows, in order of appearance in the thesis:
- A Survey of Authentication and Communications Security in Online Banking (2016)
- What You Enter Is What You Sign: Input Integrity in an Online Banking Environment (2014)
- User-friendly Manual Transfer of Authenticated Online Banking Transaction Data (2016)
- Evaluation of transaction authentication methods for online banking (2016)
- Towards a virtual bank for evaluating security aspects with focus on user behavior (2016)